Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TTFM # 1


Greetings,

Today I decided to talk about one thing that frustrates me.
Seeing litter on the ground.

I don't get it, do people think it's cool to trash their country.. Is that it?

I see people throwing their litter all over the place except in the garbage!
I mean, they could be inches away from the rubbish bin but they prefer to throw their litter on the ground. What's up with that?!@

Islam encourages us to be clean and keep the places we go to spotless.
So why not take a couple of seconds to dispose of your rubbish correctly?
You won't lose anything, on the contrary, doing that is considered as a good deed if you're doing it for Allah SWT.

What disappoints me the most is when I see a teacher who's supposed to set a good example to the students, roles down the bus's window and simply throws a Pepsi can or wrapper on the street! And you can imagine a second ago she/he in class was telling the students not to do so!

wait, this is very normal, when a person advises you on something, they don't necessarily do it themselves :) ... What great examples our teachers set.

1 comment:

نورجان said...

مشكلة، بعد مسلمين