Friday, November 2, 2007

Solving the Rubiks Cube.


I solved my first Rubiks Cube!! Woohoo!! el7amdillah!

These are the steps :

1- Solve one side
2- Ui , Li, U, L, U, F, Ui, Fi
3- Li, R, Ui, Di.
4- U, R, Ui, Ri, Ui, Fi, U, F
5- F, R, U, Ri, Ui, Fi
6- Ui, L, Ri, D.
7- R, U, Ri, U, R, U, U, Ri
8- U, R, Ui, Li, U, Ri, Ui, L
9- U, Li, R, Ui, L, Ri.
10- Ri, Di, R, D
11- And you're done!

I don't expect any of you to understand what I just wrote.. =P
Not really bothered to explain the whole thing, just wrote down the steps.
I'll make another post with more details on how to solve it later on.
Thank you Dan Brown for the few steps I learnt from you.

Later,
Fay.

5 comments:

Amjad said...

How did you do that?

How...

How!!!!

Hazel-Chan said...

finaly.. you made it!
heheheheh uve been trying to solve them each and every lesson in school:P

Me said...

Amjad..lol..Just follow the steps I wrote..
That's if you understood any =P

I'm going to explain how to solve it with more details in another post inshallah!

Hazel: Yeah! Finally..

Anonymous said...

Congrats Fay..:D it took you a week to slove it..:D i knew that you had it in you..:D

نورجان said...

I will destroy it one day, some day.