Monday, August 27, 2007

Meow!

This is my cat Whiskers.
































Or you can call him Black, Lucky, Pushi, Tiger, Fluffy, Spike, or even Spot.. Take your pick..
Yes, that black and white cat has 8 names, or even more!
Somehow everyone that sees this cat has to give it a different name.
His latest name was Satan, which really suits him.

That’s him after attacking my feet.. For some reason he hates feet, he attacks any foot he sees before him :




















This is him trying to steal my sock.. lol.. :
















Some of you might say he’s cute.. Don’t let the looks fool you.. He’s the devil.

Later
Fay.

2 comments:

نورجان said...

It seems like only yesterday when we found out the cat was a he, not a she.

I'll start calling him The Devil too, like mom.

Anonymous said...

my mum had a dog called whiskers long time ago:P